Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay... enough.. I have this blog for a reason. It's time I start using it. Have made several cards but have yet to upload them. Its been rough since October. My brother passed away on Halloween. Those who knew him would believe this was just his way of getting the last joke in. He was quite a goofball. If you looked up practical joker in the dictionary it would be his picture that you would see. He lived a short 45 years on this earth but will live forever in our hearts!!!!!

On top of all of the holidays and everyday stuff I have been under the weather for over a month... but hopefully I will be back to "normal" soon.

I have exciting news to share with you plus my granddaughter is due to be born this month... so watch out blog... I am sure there will be lots of pictures posted soon...LOL

So..... I am off to upload some cards. Take Care!!

No comments: